Wangui Kihiu is a trainee lawyer at Kamotho Njomo & Company.
Wangui is an ambitious individual showing proficiency in her daily tasks as she continues to gain experience in the firm. She is keen in exploring new concepts and is passionate about matters including but not limited to Human Rights, Litigation, Conveyancing and Intellectual Property Law.
Educational and professional qualifications
- Currently awaiting admission as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- LLB, Catholic University of Eastern Africa
Prior and Present Employment
- Trainee Lawyer, Kamotho Njomo & Company, March 2023 to Present
- Trainee Lawyer , WMO Advocates, 2022
- Pupil, Kimiti & Associates Advocates, 2021
- Legal Intern, Kibera Law Courts, 2017
Activities and Affiliations
Outside office hours, Wangui is a member of Usanii Kenya a service empowering African creators with tools to monetize their hard work while building a community. She is a Kenyan Music Enthusiast who advocates for the hashtag #playkemusic and is currently utilizing her competency in Intellectual Property Law to edify fellow artists within Africa on Copyright protection.